the most important things on my society

the name of my utopia society is Mum, I have choose this name because a mother look after her children and always care for them. my land there is someone who is looking after it who is watching and keeping everyone safe and she is guarding them. so this means that my perfect society is a mother land, and also I am working with my self.

My Utopian society will be located in the middle of Indian ocean, because i love to be in a wonderful place that there is lot of water and also i want my society to be perfect and have rain-forest. This is really important because it is a really beautiful place and perfect to put my society in. This area is a place where there are lot of water, trees,animal, mounts and all of that and that is the most i want and important. Its a place where people can relax and having fun with their families and friends. 

The main geographic features on my Utopian society will need
  • rain-forest
  • ocean
  • beach
  • park that means a flat land
  • farmers
  • mountains which comes clean water
  • friendly animals
They are important because people need to go for fishing and without ocean no fish. mountains are important because we need clean water which comes from at the top of the mountain and there is slow. It need farmers to grow food, to take care for the animals, parks for people to have fun, relax and for kids to play. They are really important because without all this its not a perfect society.

On my society, anyone can come and live there also it is a peaceful land and people are equal. People on this land have family and woman and mans are equal. there are young as youth and adult, everyone lives in harmony and everything is done for the good.     


Comments

  1. Good start! Now you should made a new post for each section of the report - explaining what decisions you have made about your society and WHY you made these decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEEDBACK:
    1. we like that you have midwifes
    2. "buses to take away trash?"
    3. some police stations or fire stations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 i like that there's beaches
    2 park that means a flat land
    3 electricity ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sustainability factors

health factors